Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Landed" A New Job

Beginning Monday, I will be one of these:

Yep! You got it...a Ramp Agent at Ontario Airport. I will have 4 days of training, then will be on a normal schedule! I will start part time & see where things advance. I will be working here & at MandM where I currently am working.

My main duty at the airport will be to have some smarts in Baggage Make Up, which is where all luggage is originally sent, then separated by flight, then into 4 different sections on each flight. Good times right there, especially with my strength of being strategic :-) I think I will like it!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Jeni! Yay for you and training for a half marathon! The training is such a great process. I found a couple of training schedules on Runner's World and tried to use them as a guideline. Overall, though, I would run 4 miles a few times a week and one long run on Saturdays, increasing the mileage by one mile every week or two. Sometimes I would trade the 4 mile run during the week for a fast 2 miler or 30 minutes of fast run/slow run/fast run etc. I also would add some cross-training (bike, swim, weights, etc) a couple of days when I wasn't running. Again, Runner's World has some good schedules and running tips. I think I read all the articles before I started training for long races!

Running a long race is a good goal - you will feel like a million bucks when you are done! Good luck with the training!

Hillary Clarendon said...

no way! that is so cool! funny but so cool! ha

Hillary Clarendon said...

Jeni, this is awesome! You are so qualified for this job and have so much experience driving the golf carts around CBU during orientation.. ha