Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Weird Cravings

There comes a point in life when our tastes and preferences just change - maybe this is just for girls...I dunno! But, there are definitely some weird things that I like. One of my new found fav's: a scoop of vanilla ice cream with some peanut butter mixed in...it's a little bit of Heaven. Another thing I like is In-n-Out fries...but you have to eat them with pickles from In-n-Out. It may sound sick, but don't knock it til you try it!!

Something that I'm starting not to like - any soda that's not clear - so basically I'm only liking Sprite or Ginger Ale - but it has to be LIGHT ice...I can't stand when drinks are really cold (unless it's a smoothie or something!). I only drink water with NO ice!! And I'm not liking tomatoes so much...just some weird things I guess someone can appreciate.

I know Hannah would agree that I'm weird, lol!

No comments: