Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Power of THANK YOU

Don't you just ever wish someone would say thank you?? I mean, we hear the average "thank you" on a daily basis when we hold a door open, say hello, or something just to say "thanks" for. But really...when someone does something thoughtful and/or caring do the least and say "Thank you!!!"

There are 2 particular things I would've expected a "Thank you!!!" for in the past 2 months, and really... REALLY!?!?!? REEAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYY? Is this what we've come to? Take take take and never give. All I ever expect is a thank you, you'd think that's the least someone could do - but they can't even do that.

Lord, I give these thoughts that have been consuming me, to You...

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I love you Jeni and I am very thankful that I was blessed enough to know you.

Thank you for befriending me.

Thank you for not hating me when I bummped your bad foot at retreat my freshman year.

Thank you for being my FOCUS/CBU mom!

Thank you for always making time to hang out.

Thank you for loving save the last dance.

Thanks for the post card when you were on vacation that time.

Thank you for being you!

I love you Jeni-Poo/Mom!!