Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am fine, REALLY!

Ok, so this is my first ever VENTING blog. People, seriously, I AM FINE! I may not appear that way, but honestly, and truly, I am fine. I think I might not be ok if everyone keeps asking me that and trying to figure whatever "it" is out. There isn't an "it"!!!!

I have just had a lot of stuff on my heart and mind lately, and I've been thinking. Once I get to thinking about something, it's hard to get my mind off of it. There are some tough things to think about, some decisions that need to be made, and none of the above come easily - especially in relation to my future and where I'm going. I don't know exactly what I'm thinking right now, but when I do - I will write about it I'm sure.

For now, I'm looking forward to a normal schedule and a routine. Where I can make plans for the weeks to come and be able to schedule out my days like I'm used to. This up and down, all around stuff is starting to wear on me - please don't be offended if I say I need "Jeni time" trust me, if I say I need it, I need it. I may be extroverted most of the time, but I'm starting to wear down because of people overload. "Jeni time" is my introverted time, where I can get rejouvenated and have some peace.

And with that thought, I'm off for some Jeni time and gonna read a new book! Hallelujah!

No comments: