Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A place for me to speak and for you to listen - if you so desire.

Since I have recently deleted my means of internet communication (myspace, facebook, etc.) I've now decided to create a blog (thus, you're reading it.)

I intend this space for me to talk about the things going on in life, things I'm expecting to experience, how events impact me, and what not. I'm not at all intending the use of this site for communication with friends. If you want to communicate, we can plan time (which means MAKING time in our busy lives), we can pick up the phone and call, we can write a letter, there's many other ways to keep in touch. I'm a firm believer that friendships do not revolve around online communication...we are human afterall!! Humans need interaction, and I think we're all lacking in that department. Interpersonal communication is key, and in our society, we are seeing less and less of this.

I will most likely post pictures of recent events...so keep your eyes open for new and exciting things. I look forward to informing you all.

Thanks for your time :o)
Jeni

No comments: